Amy Chatelain, PC, Statement of Privacy.
Amy Chatelain, PC, is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Amy Chatelain, PC, Web site and governs data collection and usage at all Amy Chatelain, PC, sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the Amy Chatelain, PC, Statement of Privacy. Amy Chatelain, PC, is an eCommerce web site. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an e-Commerce Web site, Amy Chatelain, PC, collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Amy Chatelain, PC, is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your online purchases. Amy Chatelain, PC, does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Amy Chatelain, PC, encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from Amy Chatelain, PC, so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Amy Chatelain, PC, Web site.
Use of your Personal Information
Amy Chatelain, PC, and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process payments.
Amy Chatelain, PC, does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Amy Chatelain, PC, may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Amy Chatelain, PC, or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Amy Chatelain, PC, including its Web site; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Amy Chatelain, PC, or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Amy Chatelain, PC, or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Amy Chatelain, PC, abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control your Personal Information
Amy Chatelain, PC, offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may notify us of your preferences by emailing email@example.com. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
Security of your Personal Information
Amy Chatelain, PC, is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through encryption throughout.
Changes to this Statement
Amy Chatelain, PC, will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how Amy Chatelain, PC, will use your personal information, Amy Chatelain, PC, prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. Amy Chatelain, PC, encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Amy Chatelain, PC, is protecting your information.
Terms and Conditions
The term 'Amy Chatelain, PC, ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is www.peacefulwaters.biz. Our company registration number is 112399199. Place of registration is GoDaddy. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Telephone Number
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Amy Chatelain, PC, does not offer a return policy.
Amy Chatelain, PC, does not offer a shipping policy.